Are you looking for a similar search,” Is it Possible to Study in Europe without IELTS”? I will explain how you can study in Europe without having an IELTS test, which countries and universities have permission to study there without having IELTS test clearance.
The European study visa is called Schengen Visa and allows students to study with scholarships in European countries without IELTS in master programs. We have selected the countries that have the option to get admission without IELTS.
Every brilliant student dreams of studying in Europe, but most of them don’t have enough resources to pay high dues for the training institutes. Therefore, they can’t afford to get admission in the top class universities and remain backward.
TOFEL and IELTS are unnecessary for some universities, but they have specific criteria to read from their websites.
How to Study in Europe Without IELTS?
Various institutes in Europe still permit some programs and educational degrees that don’t demand the essential IELTS. This is how the process proceeds.
- Go for research on the internet and search for colleges and universities where you have craved to apply.
- After applying, you will get the interview, and your profile is preselected.
- Once you clear the interview on video, the university will send you a final selection letter declaring the conclusive acceptance of your application for admission.
- By getting a letter, you can now apply for a Student Visa for the desired destination.
Countries Without IELTS Requirements
Some institutes in Norway, Holland, and Germany are exempted from IELTS or TOEFL. You can have many options in almost every European country, where many educational institutes offer degrees without IELTS.
The studying process in Europe is easy and short-term. For securing admission in these countries, you must have a Schengen visa valid for 26 countries in Europe. The Visa process consists of only 8weeks, and you will get a significant response from the authorities.
Why Should I Study In Europe?
- Several courses and degrees are offered in European institutes. You can select any field that suits your educational background.
- You must have deep research instead of just theoretical knowledge got from other people.
- Study in Europe doesn’t mean enjoying university life, sports events, gyms, and clubs. But it has a chance to push yourself in life.
- After completing the degree, you will have an option to apply for a work permit in any European country.
- If you have expenses issues, then don’t worry. The policies allow you to find part-time jobs to fulfill your educational dues during your studies.
Universities Without IELTS
Many countries have universities without IELTS, but I have listed some names to give an idea to research before planning to go abroad.
- American Business School, Paris(France)
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France(FRANCE)
- NEOMA Business School(France)
- University of Kaiserslautern(Germany)
- University Flensburg University of Applied Sciences(Germany)
- Ruhr University Bochum(Germany)
Except for France and Germany, many other European countries like Finland, Spain, etc., have institutes without IELTS or TOFEL to study in Europe.