Europe is a mixture of various continent’s culture, best academic infrastructure, force of professional workers, and contemporary study techniques that make it a dream place for students. For studying in Europe, some universities do not require any sort of IELTS for admission. I jotted down the criteria and list of those universities that will surely assist you in achieving studying abroad.
Conditions for studying in Europe without IELTS
First of all, you need to know about the procedure. Let’s discuss it.
- Shortlist the courses and universities where you want to apply
- Choose the best university from your list according to your course
- After profile approval, get ready for a video interview
- When you have cleared the video interview then, you will get an acceptance letter from the respective university
- Pay fees for the 1st year
- Then, apply for a student visa
List of countries that allow pursuing study in Europe without IELTS
You must have the know-how of universities that allow you to study in Europe without IELTS. Especially, if you are from Pakistan, then you should have knowledge about study in Europe without IELTS from Pakistan. Let’s discuss those countries.
- For Denmark, you need to provide proof of your English proficiency and that you have studied in English medium school till intermediate. In a few cases, they warmly welcome those students whose native language is English. Or have completed their Bachelor in English language.
To some extent, every country has 80% the same rules.