You want to visit Australia or pay a visit to some relative there or maybe you got married recently and are planning a tour with your partner and want to apply for an Australian visit visa. Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and I appreciate your choice if you have chosen it to spend your time or even to study. It should be named as one of the wonders of the world as it is so beautiful. The views are breathtaking and the environment so peaceful giving the vibes of rural life and yet being a developed country. You are at the right link. Let’s see how we can apply for a visit visa to Australia.
Types of Australian Visa
The Australian visa application center (AVAC) can provide all the information regarding traveling but they cannot tell which visa you should apply for. So here I am going to tell you the visa types and for what reason you should apply for that specific type of visa.
Are you a traveler or want to see the world? Is Australia your dream place? Do you want to visit Australia with your partner? Are you invited to a destination wedding? If any of these or any other reason that seems relevant match the reason you are visiting Australia then you must apply for an Australian visit visa.
Temporary Work Visa
if you are offered a position in Australia by your boss or you are sent on a work-related tour or even if you get an opportunity of doing an internship abroad then do apply for this type of visa.
It is a visa for the current or permanent residents of Australia. If the validity of travel is expired, this visa can let you regain your status as a permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
A student visa is for those who want to go to Australia for the purpose of studying. This visa can be granted for three months or even according to the requirements of your degree and the time you need to complete it. You can even apply for an extension of your visa if you want to stay and study more.
Business visa can be applied if you are going to Australia for any kind of purpose that is related you your job or business. The business can be personal, it can be related to the firm you are working with or even if you are a government employee you can apply for this visa if you are going for official business.
Bringing your Family or Partner
living abroad alone is a difficult task so if you want to bring your family or your partner with you to Australia then you must apply for this type of visa.
How To Apply
- The first thing that you need to know to get an Australian visit visa is the subclass which is the purpose of your travel. Next thing you do is download the relevant form for your visa application.
- Secondly, the form would need an attachment of your supporting documents. These documents differ with the types of visa you are applying for. So search all the requirements before you fill or submit the visa application form and attach them with the form. If you want to avoid any delays in your visa do not forget to attach all the documents at the time of submitting your application.
- The visa fee is to be paid in the form of a bank draft while service charges can be paid in the form of cash at AVAC. The fee has two sub types; primary applicant fee and secondary applicant fee. You have to pay PKR 5708 and PKR 3996 respectively.
- You must have an online appointment at AVAC for the submission of your documents. First, schedule a prior appointment then visit AVAC where you would submit your application and also your biometrics.
- If any further information is needed, the Australian visa office would contact you for their request. It is prescribed to apply early so that you can reach on time.
Benefits Of Australian Visa
Australia is a place that attracts so many people on an annual basis and that is because of its uniqueness and the beauty that the land has to offer. The land is blessed by God as it has every thing to offer from coral reefs to rainforests. It is usually known as the land of kangaroos and people have many destinations on their bucket list due to which they want an Australian visit visa. One of these places is the popular Sydney Opera House.
The Great barrier reef can also be found in Australia that has the largest number of coral reefs in the world. 3000 CORAL REEFS. Isn’t it amazing? Not only the coral reefs but also an enormous amount and different types and species of fish can be spotted here in Australia. These include mainly sharks, charms, turtles and dolphins.
Its not just about tourism but you can also get other benefits through Australian visit visa too. You can fulfil your business purposes meet your family and you may find a partner there too.
With this visa you get a right to work as a part timer. Now how is that as a benefit? You can go there, earn money and visit places with that money. Also, you can leave your job anytime you want to.
The time period depends upon the purpose of your visit that ranges from 6 to 12 months mostly but imagine you can stay and enjoy your visit at this beautiful country for 12 months. Aren’t you excited? I know you have already decided to get a visit visa now.
This visa gives the students a chance to study in Australia for three months. Now just imagine how would that look on your CV. Aren’t you fascinated? You are, then hurry up make up your mind before another wave of the global pandemic hits us and we all are QUARANTINED again in our houses for another year.