Australia is one of the few countries which have a very low population as compared to its geography. It is one of the most developed countries in the world. Many people around the world are willing to migrate to Australia. Many people from Pakistan are also looking for ways to get Australian immigration from Pakistan for moving to Australia.
Achieving the citizenship of Australia is not an easy task and not everyone can get it. There are certain rules and requirements that must be followed in order to get the Australian immigration from Pakistan.
Firstly applying for Australian immigration from any country is same for all, regardless of which country one belongs to. There are very minor differences that have to be followed country wise.
So let’s begin by discussing the process to be followed. There are following requirements for immigration that must be fulfilled in order to become eligible for applying.
- Age ; there is a specific age bracket under which one can apply for immigration
- Language; English language proficiency is a must. IELTS test and score determines who gets to apply for immigration, as English is the national language in Australia. So writing and communicating in English is a must.
- Australian qualified; Australian qualification also plays a major role in getting selected for immigration. As also there are certain degrees that help to secure points. Also the people already studying in any Australian university can apply for permanent immigration.
- Spouse’s skills and qualification; if your spouse is well skilled and can somehow benefit the Australian economy than it is also considered eligible for immigration.
- The professional year; the number of years one has been working is also counted for considering one as an eligible candidate..
- The points system; this is the most necessary thing for those who wants to apply for Australian immigration. It is a system that selects labor migrants on their characteristics basis like qualification, job experience, language and occupation. Points are given to the migrants based on these characteristics. This system is devised to bring betterment to the economic system. The eligible Australian migrant must score at least 65 points. The whole point system and its requirements are explained on Australian immigration website. The chances of getting selected for immigration depend on this point system, so it is better to get detailed information from the internet.
- The complete range of documents is required for applying for immigration. The documents included are Personal documents like ID card, passport, job, education, bank statements etc.
- Application fees
- Proof of identity
- Qualification evidence
- Employment evidence
These are some basic documents that are required for application procedure; many other legal documents are required for the complete procedure.
The Australian high commission Pakistan is based in Islamabad in order to get a complete inquiry regarding Australian immigration from Pakistan; one can visit or contact the Australian high commission office to get the details.
For more information about Australian immigration you can contact us.