A huge number of people annually apply for a UK visa from Pakistan whether they wish to live, work or study abroad. Students from all over the world come to UK in order to complete their education there. Owing to this, UK is known to be one of the most welcoming and highly diversified study destinations which make it rather easy for international students to fit in and focus properly on their career.
UK is ranked as the second most popular study destination among students. The reason for its high ranking is the top notch quality of education provided; vast number of course options to choose from, globally recognized prestigious institutes and a diversified student community.
If you are planning to study in UK, you will need thorough guidance to avoid any hurdles in your process. Leading study abroad consultants in Lahore from Highbrow International provides step by step consultation services, starting from the selection of your course and institute, and then proceeding forward to the visa application process. Your application and required documents attached with it needs to all rightly set as per the official guidelines.
It is advised that you apply for your visa for UK 6 months before you will be starting your course at your applied institute.
Here are the basic steps that you will be following if you wish to apply for UK study visa
Get your acceptance letter: Your first step would involve applying for your desired course at an institute in UK. After applying you will wait for your acceptance letter. Upon receiving the letter, you can officially move towards your visa application process.
Apply for UK visa from Pakistan: Moving forward you will now fill out the application form for your visa for UK. With the form you will be required to attach some documents to assure your travel and personal information. After reviewing your application, you will be granted a visa. To make it hassle free, make sure to attach the right documents as mentioned.
These are some of the general documents you will be attaching along with your application form for UK visa
- A proof of your admission at UK University, in the form of your acceptance letter which you had earlier received from the institute.
- A valid passport to assure your travel and return details while you will be going to UK.
- A bank statement claiming that you have enough back up funds to support your stay and educational requirements in UK.
- Two passport sized images which shouldn’t be older than maximum 6 months ago.
- A clearance record of any criminal activity. An official statement claiming that the student applying has not been involved in any criminal activity in the past.
- Test results from your tuberculosis test since it is necessary to show a clear result of this medical test before travelling to UK.
Start your visa process now
If you wish to study in UK, apply for UK visa from Pakistan through a hassle free process with experienced and professional study abroad and immigration visa consultants at Highbrow International. Start your visa application process today and begin the journey of your dreams.