Hundreds and thousands of international students are applying for the Canadian student visa because of the high study repute and standard. The quality of education given to the students there is matchless.
Many students apply for student visas daily and many get selected as well. Different immigration companies are providing their best services to the interested students and giving them the student visa with their best consultation. Highbrow is one of them which is giving the Canadian student visa to many students. They also help them in getting permanent residency within a stay of 6 months there.
Requirements for getting a Canadian student visa through highbrow
- A foreign student who applied for and got selected by the Canadian university is eligible for applying for a student visa and for further procedures in criteria of getting a student visa for Canada are given below
- You should have an acceptance letter from the university in Canada.
- You should have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, for rent, for the fares of yourself and the family member who joined you in Canada. You should also have the money for return tickets for yourself and for your family member.
- You should not have any criminal record or charges of law-abiding. You should have a clear background record. For this, a police certificate is required.
- You should have a health certificate that will prove that you are healthy and eligible to stay alone if needed.
- And in the end, you must ensure your immigrant that you will return after the completion of your degree program.