Sweden is the place that can offer a lot of visas for the foreigners. It offers their visas that can be for tourists based on short visas or for wok based that are long stay visas. Student visas are also given because of their intellectual and remarkable study opportunities for the foreigners. The tourist’s places in Sweden are the most attractive sites. For students the word ranked institutes also offer scholarships to them that are interested in any of their institute.
Here are the top 10 universities to study in Sweden for Pakistani students.
Basic of Sweden VISA and Application
Following are the steps to download Sweden visa application form and get the opportunity for getting admission in Sweden institutes and make your future bright. There are different online websites that are offering visa application online and help in making the future of the students bright and remarkable. Here are the reasons why Sweden is a preferable destination for student from Pakistan.
For that, you will need to get the Sweden VISA.
Before filling the form and download it, here are different steps that should be fulfilled before.
Step 1: Know Your VISA Type
The basic and first step is to know your visa type that what kind of visa you are looking for either it is short stay visa or long stay visa. Either it is student visa or work based visa. As for applying for Sweden visa application form there are embassies or agencies in countries that can help the student to select the visa that is required, and immigrate to Sweden.
Step 2: Make Decision About VISA Selection
Short stay visas are for the tourist purposes or for the study purposes that is based on short courses that is for few days or 3 months at least. The next step is to make right decision about visa selection. Prepare your complete documentation and application form in order to get the Sweden visa. The document should be original and authenticated. The documents of guardians are also important to submit with complete authenticity. Application is applied in person because it is important to know the applicant one on one and also getting the information about the visa is vital in person.
Steps to Download the Sweden VISA Application Form
So, now you know what VISA is right for you, here are the steps to download the Sweden VISA application form.
- Click on the website that has the Sweden visa application form and click on the form to open it.
- Click on the download icon present in the bottom of the application.
- Next thing to submit the application with all the required documents.
What to Do After Downloading the Sweden VISA Application Form?
The final but important step is to download the application and fill it with complete accuracy and authentic information. The last step is to submit it online before the deadline.
General Required Documents for Sweden VISA Application Submission
- For your Sweden VISA application submission and to get it approved, you need the following documents attached with the application at the time of submission.
- 2 passport format fresh photos with whole face capture and light background. Click here to see the photo requirements and specification for the Sweden Visa Application.
- Passport with at least 2 blank pages, and copies of previous visas (valid for minimum of 3 months beyond return date.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation.
- Travel Health Insurance of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Sweden and the entire Schengen area. Read further on travel health insurance here.
- A cover letter that explains the purpose of visiting the state.
- Dates and flight number of the ticket reserved for both entering and existing the Sweden.
- Proof of hotel booking reservation for the whole duration of stay in Sweden.
- Civil status proof documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card, if required)
- Proof of finance to support your stay in Sweden which is often 450 SEK or 48.26€/day for foreigners.
- Employment Contract as a proof
- Current bank statement of the last 6 months
- Certificate from the employer named “no-objection”
- Income Tax Return from or certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary.
- A proof copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the last 6 months.
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Enrollment or admission proof
- Leave approval letter from the education institute.
- Pension statement of the last 6 months.
Required documents for the visa applications are passport size photographs, transcripts and certificates for the tests that are taken by the students. Applying for visa in any country, it is really important to have the clear background from the crimes and you should have the authenticity of the good citizen in your country. There are very few visa applications that are accepted by the embassies applied for the Sweden stay. Also there is an interview conducted by the Sweden embassy to select or reject your application.
For further details, feel free to contact us.