Deprecated: Non-static method CategoryDal::GetCategoryById() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/highbrow/public_html/view/view_controllers/SubCategoryController.php on line 15
Highbrow International | Canada Express Entry | Best Immigration Consultant in Lahore | Canadian Immigration | UK Immigration | Business Immigration | Foreign Education | Study in UK | Study in Canada | Study in Malaysia | Study in Ireland | Study in Australia Spouse Visa | Work in Australia | Federal skilled trades program | Provincial Nomination program | Sponsoring your family | Support of Foreign Education | Aged dependent relative
Home » Australia » Tourist Visa

Tourist Visa (Sub-Class 676)

The Tourist Visa (subclass 676) is designed for people who are NOT on the ETA Eligible Country list, or people who wish to take a trip to Australia for longer than 3 months.

The Tourist Visa Allows You To Stay in Australia For:

  • A stay of up to 12 months, or a shorter period, depending on the purpose of the visit and your personal circumstances.
  • As a single or multiple entries to Australia.

Tourist Visa Holders Must Conduct Themselves According To The Following Rules:

  • You must not work while in Australia [Note: Voluntary work may be permitted].
  • You must not study for more than 3 months while in Australia.

Note:if you intend to study for longer than four weeks, you may be required to pass a health examination before starting your course. Some countries are exempt from this examination.

Your visa may be granted with a No further stay condition. If this is the case, you will not be granted any other visa (except for a Protection visa) while you remain in Australia. This condition may be waived in exceptional circumstances.

  • The holder must depart within the validity of the Tourist Visa.
Apply Now